Where are you located?
- Casa Gilmore Events Place is located at Novahills Subdivision, Bagumbong, Caloocan City. You can also find us through the applications Waze, Grab and Google Maps.
Click here to get directions.
When can we see your venue?
- If there’s no scheduled event, we are open everyday from 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM for ocular visit.
Can you tell me more about your event package?
- Our event package consists of the following:
- 5-hour use of the air-conditioned Function Hall (for program only, setup not included)
- High quality sound system with DJ and karaoke
- High definition TV (for photo & video slideshows)
- 2 pieces LED lights (for center stage)
Do you have rooms where we can prepare or rest during the event?
- Yes, we have two bedrooms and a multipurpose room located at the upper floor. All of the rooms are air-conditioned.
- Family room – Two double beds (4 pax) & bathroom
- Couple’s room – King sized bed (2-3 pax) & bathroom
- Multipurpose room – No beds available, mattresses only; Can be used sleeping quarters (13 pax) / lounge for other suppliers / makeup station for entourage
What are the other amenities of your venue?
- These are the other features that are automatically included in any package:
- Kitchenware (refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, utensils) for overnight stay
- Dining area for your family and friends
- 10 gallons of drinking water (hot & cold)
- 50 pieces of monobloc chairs (without seat cover)
- 4 pieces of long rectangular tables (10 pax each)
- 4 pieces of small rectangular tables (4 pax each)
- Platform (183cm x 115cm)
- Mattresses & Sofa Bed
What are the check in and check out times of the bedrooms?
- The standard check-in time is 1:30 P.M. while the check out time is 10:30 AM (21 hours of stay). These times are flexible if and only if there are no bookings before or after your selected date.
Do you have enough parking space?
- Yes, we have an enclosed parking lot that can accommodate approximately 20 cars.
Do you have musical instruments that can be rented?
- Yes, you may opt to rent the band equipment with additional LED/laser lights for live musical performances. We have 2 microphones, 2 electric guitars, 1 bass guitar & 1 keyboard with amplifiers, and a drum set.
How many people can the Function Hall accommodate?
- The Function Hall can accommodate up to 100 persons. If your guests are more than 100, say an extra 20 – 30 persons, additional tables and chairs can be placed outdoors near the buffet table.
How many people can your rooms accommodate?
- With the bedrooms and the multipurpose room (mattresses), we can accommodate up to a maximum of 20 persons for an overnight stay.
- More than that, we charge EACH exceeding person an additional fee except for children with height less than four feet.
Can we rent the place for a wedding preparation?
- Yes. In that case, you’ll be availing our accommodation package which includes the whole house for 21 hours. The families of the bride and groom could stay in the two bedrooms; while the entourage, photographers, hair and makeup artists, and friends may prepare at the multipurpose room. You may also use the function hall as your pictorial area.
How can we reserve a date for an event?
- First, by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org or at Casa Gilmore’s Facebook page.
- Next, fill up the requested details sent by the customer service representative.
- Lastly, pay a reservation fee to reserve your prospect date.
How much is the reservation fee and what are the terms of payment?
- The reservation fee is 20% of the package amount and will be deducted from the total bill.
- The remaining balance can be paid on the day of the event.
- You can also deposit the reservation fee via online banking (BDO / BPI), GCash or PayPal.
Can we refund the reservation fee or reschedule the event?
- Yes, you may refund or reschedule (with an additional fee) your reservation AT LEAST 90 DAYS before your event. Otherwise, it is non-refundable.
Do you have WiFi access?
- Yes, we do have an internet connection at the Function Hall.
Until what time are we allowed to use the Function Hall?
- Programs must be finished on or before 11:00 P.M. To maximize the 5 hours of the Function Hall, it is advisable that your event should not start later than 6:00 P.M.
What if we want to extend the use of the Function Hall?
- An additional fee will be charged per hour if you intend to stay beyond the allotted five hours of use.
What if we want to extend the use of the bedrooms?
- No need to pay another package for the second night of stay; you only need to pay the additional fee per room that you will use.
Can we drink liquor and do you have a smoking area?
- Yes. We allow drinking and smoking as long as you drink moderately and smoke in designated areas only.
- Smoking inside the house and drinking irresponsibly are strictly prohibited and will be penalized.
Do you have photography, hosting/emcee or catering services?
- No, we don’t offer those kinds of services. However, we could recommend suppliers if you need one.
Do you have corkage for external suppliers?
- None, WE DON’T HAVE CORKAGE FEE if you intend to provide your own supplier.
What time can the catering service start setting up?
- We allow the catering services to setup the Function Hall 6 hours before the start of the event. The setting up of the caterers is NOT included in the 5-hour use of the hall.
Can the bill be lessened if our catering services already have sounds, lights or projector on their package?
- No, our event package is fixed.
Can the bill be lessened if we will not use the rooms?
- No, our event package is fixed.
Can we rent a single room for an overnight stay?
- Yes, the Family or Couple’s bedroom can be rented alone from Monday to Thursday ONLY.
Do you allow pets?
- Yes, as long as you’ll take responsibility for your pet’s actions. Moreover, you should take note that maybe some of your guests are allergic to pets. As much as possible, we encourage that the pets should stay out of the bedrooms to avoid unnecessary damages. Bringing your pet’s cage is preferable.
Where do I send the songs/AVP that will be played during the program?
- In order to protect our system, as well as yours, from viruses, we require that the music or the video should be sent to email@example.com. We refrain from transferring files via USB.
In case of electricity loss, do you have a back up generator? How is the water supply?
- None, we don’t have generator for brownouts. Our water supply is great and we have extra water tanks.