How much does it cost to rent the venue?
- You can celebrate your special day at Casa Gilmore for as low as ₱25,000. Kindly download the brochure to see the venue inclusions.
Where are you located?
Casa Gilmore Events Place is located at Novahills Subdivision, Bagumbong, Caloocan City. You can also find us through the applications Waze, Grab and Google Maps.
When can we see your venue?
- You are welcome to visit by scheduling a 1-hr appointment on your preferred date and time provided that the venue is available.
Can you tell me more about your venue package?
- The event package consists of the following:
- 6-hour use of the air-conditioned Function Hall (for program proper, setting up of decorations may start early)
- Sound system with karaoke and DJ
- High definition TV (for photo & video slideshows)
- 4 pieces background LED lights (for stage & entrances)
- Two bedrooms and one multipurpose room that can accommodate at most 20 pax for an overnight stay which already includes beds and mattresses.
What are the other amenities of your venue?
- These are the other features that are automatically included in any package:
- Kitchenware (refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, utensils) for overnight stay
- Dining area for your family and friends
- 10 gallons of drinking water (hot & cold)
- 50 pieces of monobloc chairs (without seat cover)
- 4 pieces of long rectangular tables (10 pax each)
- 4 pieces of small rectangular tables (4 pax each)
- Platform (183cm x 115cm)
- Mattresses & Sofa Bed
Can you tell me more about your bedrooms?
- The rooms are air-conditioned and each of it has a bathroom. There are two bedrooms and an extra room:
- Family room (Groom’s Room) – Two double beds (4 pax) & bathroom
- Couple’s room (Bride’s Room) – King sized bed (2-3 pax) & bathroom
- Multipurpose room – No beds available, mattresses only; Can be used sleeping quarters (13 pax) / lounge for other suppliers / makeup station for entourage
What are the check in and check out times of the bedrooms?
- The standard check-in time is 4:30 P.M. while the check out time is 11:30 AM.
Do you have enough parking space?
- Yes, there’s an enclosed parking lot that can accommodate around 20 cars.
Do you have musical instruments that can be rented?
- Yes, you may opt to rent the band equipment with laser lights for live musical performances. We have several microphones, 2 electric guitars, 1 bass guitar & 1 keyboard with amplifiers, and a drum set. We also have bongo drum, shaker, cajón for your friends!
How many people can the Function Hall accommodate?
- The Function Hall can accommodate up to 100 persons. If your guests are more than 100, say an extra 20 – 30 persons, additional tables and chairs can be placed outdoors near the buffet table.
How many people can your rooms accommodate?
- With the bedrooms and the multipurpose room (mattresses), we can accommodate up to a maximum of 20 persons for an overnight stay.
- More than that, we charge EACH exceeding person an additional fee except for children with height less than four feet.
Can we rent the place for a wedding preparation?
- Yes. You can have the whole venue which also includes a free overnight and an add-ons breakfast with our home made broasted chicken!
How can we reserve a date for an event?
- First, by sending a message to email@example.com or at Casa Gilmore’s Facebook page. Usually, clients personally book their event in order to see the actual venue.
- Next, fill up the requested details sent by the customer service representative.
- Lastly, pay the required fee to reserve your prospect date.
How much is the reservation fee and what are the terms of payment?
- The reservation fee is at least ₱5,000.00.
- The remaining balance can be paid upon arrival at the venue.
- You can also deposit the reservation fee via online banking (BDO / BPI / UnionBank), GCash or PayPal, & PayMaya.
- We also accept payments via installments provided that the last payment should be on the day of the event.
Can we refund the reservation fee?
- No, it is non-refundable.
Do you have WiFi access?
- Yes, we do have an internet connection at the Function Hall.
Until what time are we allowed to use the Function Hall?
- Programs must be finished on or before 11:00 P.M.
What if we want to extend the use of the Function Hall?
- We only allow events to extend at most midnight with an additional fee of ₱ 1,000.
What if we want to extend the use of the bedrooms?
- An additional fee of ₱5,000.00 shall be paid in order to stay for another night.
Can we drink liquor and do you have a smoking area?
- Yes. We allow drinking and smoking as long as you drink moderately and smoke in designated areas only.
- Smoking inside the house and drinking irresponsibly are strictly prohibited and will be penalized.
- Irresponsible drinking is strictly not tolerated.
Do you have photography, hosting/emcee or catering services?
- No, we don’t offer those kinds of services. However, we could recommend suppliers if you need one.
Do you have corkage for external suppliers?
- None, WE DON’T HAVE CORKAGE FEE if you intend to provide your own supplier except only for very high-wattage equipment such as extra lighting and the like.
What time can the catering service start setting up?
- Catering services can setup as early as 6:00 AM.
Can the bill be lessened if our catering services already have sounds, lights or projector on their package?
- No, the venue rate is fixed.
Can the bill be lessened if we will not use the rooms?
- No, the venue rate is fixed.
Can we rent a single room for an overnight stay?
- No. The venue is only for events.
Do you allow pets?
- Sorry, we do not allow bringing of pets in the venue.
In case of electricity loss, do you have a back up generator? How is the water supply?
- None, we don’t have generator for brownouts. Our water supply is great and we have extra water tanks.